Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hat

I've been working on a pair of goggles--they are looking amazing, and hopefully I can finish them tomorrow--so I don't have anything to post today. So here is my awesome new hat. It's supposed to be crushable, but if anyone tries to crush my hat I will cut them.


I got it here. Here I am wearing it, a blurry pic that unsettles me since it looks like I'm staring into my bedroom at myself from inside the mirror. Also I see I didn't make my bed the other day. Also I see I look silly wearing the hat but I don't care, I love it ferociously. Also it is not a fedora, I don't even want to talk about fedoras. Also my hands look really huge in that pic because they were so close to the mirror, I don't actually look like Wreck-It Ralph ordinarily.


I was going to mod the hat, but I adore it so much I can't bear to ruin it by accident. All I did was yank out the feather it came with and replace it with a probably-owl feather I found a few weeks ago while hiking, which I attached with the merest drop of glue. (The pic is small because I had to take it with my phone since my camera inexplicably refused to focus. I don't yet know how to get pix off my phone to my computer without posting them to Twitter first and then saving the pic from Twitter.)


No comments:

Post a Comment