Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow-powered with a sidecar

I've neglected the blog, and the garage, this winter. It's just been too cold to do much except read and write and do a bit of knitting. I have lots of ideas for spring, though, if it ever gets here.

I'm in East Tennessee so we don't get much snow ordinarily--but last night we got ten inches! I made a snowman. Actually it's a snowwoman, representing me, and a snowcat, representing Jekyll, and we are about to rev into our next adventure in a snowcycle with a cat-sized sidecar.

I'll be at AnachroCon in Atlanta this weekend. I wanted to make an outfit for the con but I didn't, so I'll just be dressed in jeans and T-shirts and my awesome hat. If you're going to be there, say hi! We can go to the absinthe tasting together!

2 comments:

  1. I was all prepared to say something witty about the cool snowman and snowcat, and then you went and threw me for a loop with "absinthe tasting." That sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was totally awesome! Definitely worth tasting if you ever get a chance, but make sure you get a good absinthe and prepare it correctly (dripping ice-cold water into it over a sugar cube, just like you've heard).

    ReplyDelete